The map above is produced by the Region of Waterloo. Clickable links to each of the historic places are found on the Waterloo Region Museum website.
Wilmot Township is a mix of rural and urban areas.
This site addresses some questions:
- When did the first people arrive in Wilmot?
- Where did they come from?
- Along the way were there groups that were displaced and replaced by others?
- What happened during the time between when folks first appeared here and today?
- Who are the people who played significant roles in the evolution of the territory now known as Wilmot Township?
- What issues are of current interest, such as:
This site is in its “early days” of construction and the webmaster will be at it for quite a while. I invite you to try the drop-down menus at the top to see what’s on here so far.
NOTE: To connect with me, click on the black email icon in the left column, or in the top menu at the right, it works. It gets here.